View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #7879 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
And you're right about that, it'll be all hands on deck at this point. Your driver's seat will have to come out once the car is on jackstands.
Can take the seat out before jack stands. Shouldn't be to difficult. I get weary when things are on stands and access to the interior is needed.

Madwi has the same exact oil cooler as well. So we can do a simple stare and compare if desperate. haha.

blades and diffuser will take all of an hour. GT-R button I'll just throw to my girlfriend and she can use her phone to figure out how to pry off the backplate. lol.

With the 2 of us under the car, I don't foresee to many issues with the exhaust going into place. Only main concern is making sure we don't over tighten incase we need to realign the tips to be even.

HFC's I have no clue how bad they'll be. And intakes I am assuming can be slightly tricky.