View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #52 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've never driven my car in the summer, so it's not my tuner's fault that I declined the Oil Cooler. He /did/ recommend that I get an oil cooler as an absolute necessary thing, but I told him my car is driving 180 - 220 the entire time I've driven it so far.

Then again, I haven't driven it in the summer. I said if I ever see constant 220+ then I will get an oil cooler asap, but as of right now, I'm okay.

Why not send it to FI? Because I don't think that they do Automatic Transmission upgrades..?
A big part of my build is basing it off of Evan's (StillenZ84 user on here) build.
He got the level 10 transmission in his car, and he also drives 7 AT just like I do.
So that is also another reason why I decided to base my build off of his.

Unless FI does Automatic Transmission upgrades for 370zs? I don't know about it haha.

I'm getting my car tuned by someone else. I trust him and although I know seb is the man to go to for 370z tunes, I want to give this person I have been talking to for a while now a try.

I don't doubt his work at all, I know it is superb, but that does not mean I can't find a close or equally close tuner xD Plus the tuner I am talking to is close to me which helps!

I'm also not going to send my vehicle to Level10, I will buy their transmission package and they will send it to my aftermarket mechanic shop I am currently working with to install it.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote