View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #3560 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: 16 AMG GTS, 12 QX56
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
Cars look great!

How's the feel after the Stillen pulley install?
Good, definitely satisfied for the money spent. Noticeable improvement of throttle response, which is what I was really looking for.

It doesn't feel as drastic as the NST Lightweight Underdrive setup I installed several years ago. But from a couple of the issues that have arisen over the years with that kit that I've since read about I felt the Stillen was definitely the safer/more reliable way to go.
351WHP/271WTQ BUILD THREAD NISMO / ECUTEK / Z1 / JWT / MOTORDYNE / FAST INTENTIONS / STILLEN / TEIN / STOPTECH / HANKOOK / CARBON FIBER ELEMENT / B&M / SOUL FUNCTION / ZSPEED / ZSPEC / BOUNDARY ENGINEERING / ADD W1 / BRAUM / DEWLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgb1IOrvOQ
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote