View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
370zBLAST
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z 6spd
370zBLAST is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Are you using any kind of formal routine?
So basically. Tuesdays is cardio (15-30min on the elliptical) then its chest and triceps. Ill do 4 or 5 machines/free weights...what ever is a available at that time and ill isolating each workout. Wednesdays ill elliptical and do back and biceps, again 4 or 5 different machines ....3 or 4 reps roughy 12 to 14 times each set on medium-weight. Thursday Ill just strickly do legs and abs no elliptical cause my legs are like jello when im done hahaha. Fridays ill.do shoulders and abs again and elliptical again. My sets are usually as stated before. Saturday is just a rinse and rep. Im usually at the gym max hour in a half. Monday i dont go cause it usually packed and I hate it. I us kill it and aminos and protein....thats all. I eat somewhat on the healthy side. But i have a cheat days

My girlfriend in the other hand does the same things i do just wayyyy lighter weights and no supplements just aminos energy. Just smoothies we make that have yogurt,oatmeal,fruits,honey and almond milk sometimes with protein powder.
lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by 370zBLAST; 04-02-2018 at 09:52 AM.
370zBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote