View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #1474 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

I washed a thick layer of yellow pollen off my Z. Simple, eh? Nope.

(a)Plastic container of soap which had been left under the carport did not fare well during the winter and broke when it was picked up. No problem--poured enough soap into the reservoir of my foam gun to get the job done.
(b)The foam gun had also been left in the carport during the winter also and the plastic tube inside the reservoir broke when refilling it. I fashioned a plastic straw to replace it. ahh! Success!
(c)Right up until I immediately dropped the foam gun on the driveway and shattered the plastic reservoir.
(d)To sum up my day in one word: Plastics!

But my wife took pity on me and helped me wash my Z the old-fashioned way, so we did get the pollen and the cat tracks in the pollen removed. Luckily the cat is currently quarantined inside due to some sort of respiratory issue. Unfortunately, yesterday my wife took the cat to the vet who gave him three shots and a drip. The SOB is recovering nicely and will be tracking up my Z to his heart's content again in a few days

At least my Z is back to a nice clean red now rather than a dirty and dingy yellow!
Fuzzzy is online now   Reply With Quote