View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 08:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
What kind of fuel system are you running?
Did you upgrade to the CJM S1-SE or still running the stock fuel pump from Stillen SC Kit?

I'm planning to upgrade my blower with the 928 super vortech upgrade -- going to send it in next week hopefully. I am going to isolate the blower this week and send it in next week.

That way I can do a triple pulley swap for more boost:
3.0", 3.47", and 9 psi pulley.

The fuel system I will be running will be 1050x ID, while keeping the modified bucket from Stillen SC kit and keeping the fuel lines the same for now until necessary to upgrade it.

Assuming I do all of this, in conjunction with Topz A2A kit on a 7 AT, what kind of whp should I be safely expecting on 91 oct? How about e85?
I hope at least 500whp?
I'm running the CJM S1-SE with a Walbro 450 and ID 1050x injectors. Also, have the 9 psi pulley. I'm making 472 on 91 and 540 on e85. That's @ 10 psi. That's on a safe tune. I'm going to do the 2.87 sc pulley change in June and see what I'll do.

Your results will vary depending how far your tuner want's to push it.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote