View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 07:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnThatZGuy View Post
Very interesting and unexpected observations. I'm very surprised that the newer car makes more road noise. Also, I'll have to pay more attention to the winding down noise when turning off the car.
The noise came from the speedometer gauge cluster. Once you turn off the car and right when you open the door, it would make the noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
More road noise is probably because you don't have the same tire brand as your last 370z!Replace your tires and you will see...

Heavier hatch= time to replace the hatch shocks...

more gas= heavier foot...
The ‘09 Z needed new tires (they looked like slicks and had no tread) and still less road noise than the ‘13 Z that came with new tires.

If I used less gas on the manual, then that means I haven’t been driving the car the way it was meant to be