View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
M1K3
Base Member

Drives: 11' Touring/MT Black
M1K3 is on a distinguished road
Default Dental Problem...

So this is the situation..i need a root canal done. now this is not the first time i will have one done nor even the second, rather my 3rd time. The only difference this time...is that i have no insurance covering it. I was on my mothers plan since i was still attending school and did not have benefits through my work. She has recently been laid off. i currently have no insurance of any type. But the main thing i want to know is what it would cost without insurance??? This would include the crown. I payed for my most recent one, and with the help of insurance i payed almost 1000$..which i thought was a lot. ive searched and found huge differences in prices..ranging from 600-$3000. ive also called my local dentists'and couldnt get an uninsured quote for some reason. I would buy coverage but the wait to be allowed to even have it done can be up to a year. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. hopefully this makes sense. Im hoping i dont just have to bite the bullet and pay for it out right...been trying to save.

Thanks,
Mike