Thread: Rc f
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 10:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I believe that Porsche is highly overrated and paying Porsche tax is no fun. When you go to the Porsche dealership service or parts department you will get racked over the coals every time. It is hard to believe that Toyota is waiting to come out with the Toyota Supra model after all this waiting. The Toyota Supra is a vehicle worth waiting for though despite Toyota’s engine choice for the Supra model.
What, exactly, makes Supra worth waiting for “despite Toyota’s engine choice”?
We don’t really know much about the production car. And the engine is the heart of any vehicle.
Not trying to be sarcastic, but I’m curious. Maybe this isn’t the thread to discuss it in (we have a Supra thread or two).

And I agree with your Porsche comments, although if you can afford it, then those cars are truly amazing. It’s typically those (like me) who cannot, who complain about the costs.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote