View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 04:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Practice makes perfect dude, im trying to go to as many track days as my schedule / wallet allows, i want to be faster, i know what i need to do to be faster after an event.

I have a buttonwillow day 4/8, with speedventures and a lot of other Z guys, you should come out.

Im hoping to drop a second or two from the last time i was there, after thinking about my line and being shown the proper line after i had called it for the day, which was wildly different from the one i was using.