Thread: Rc f
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
I agree Chuck. Plus it costs about 20% less than an M4 and you do not get to wear the "BMW I own the Road/Douche Bag" lapel pin in the RC F.
True, but you have to swap it for an "I drive a Lexus" pin!
(which is fine - if you are a retired doctor, you will fit right in).

Kidding, of course. A lot of Lexus product is under-rated. I drove my boss' 2001 LS430 saloon the other day, and had a total blast. It's basically a V8 Camry with every conceivable luxury, but there's this one button on the dash called "sport" which was VERY compelling. ;-) Bet HE's never hung the tail out while turning left through an intersection, but the car was quite capable of it.

If you just want a car that looks different, sounds good, has some performance stats that won't knock your socks off but aren't bad either, then you could do a lot worse than the RC-F. I wouldn't take it in any trim below the F-Sport, though.

But I'd still cross-shop it against the (V6) Jag.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote