View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:27 AM   #7555 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
It's a toss up between the 2012 Nissan Altima with Ricor coffee table wing and "hood scoop" or the Dodge Dart with those big bright red palstic caliper covers super glued on that drive around my city.

I have no intentions of lowering myself to that level. I just don't track my car. A BBK would be waste on me.
Actually the BBK we have on our Speed3 is really nice on the highway / back roads as well. Mostly because i live in Southern california, the confidence of never getting stuck in somebodies trunk because they panic braked over something is REALLY nice...

And as long as you do the caliper covers nicely nobody would know The Z stops fast enough it'd be believable haha