View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
Ahh yea saw it just now,

Its gonna be my daily driver for sure. And the interior on the porsche is my biggest caveat i have with it.

I was also REALLY considering the mustang 350gt. but again the interior kinda turned me off to it.
The stingray interior makes me feel like i REALLY wanna be in it, as to why im always leaning more towards that car as oppose to the others.

On the 4C note, was looking at it, but meh, imo not enough power for me atm.

I will def look into consumables for porsche, im hearing alot on lube. Which would def add another cost. Ill take a look!

Keep in mind, power only matters at high speed (and in arguments with ricers). It's power-to-weight, and torque that you live with at any other time.

Take a look at the performance summary comparison charts of 4 cars at this link (yes, I added the 4C, partly because I'm such a fanboy but also to help demonstrate that power isn't everything, LOL)...

http://www.zeperfs.com/en/match4701-6386-4686-4693.htm

It shows you just how good the Vette is (and how useless the 370Z Nismo is, by comparison, although it's really out of its league against these cars anyway).

Ignore the "price to performance" index at the bottom of that page - this is a European site, and the Vette is outlandishly priced outside of North America.

Have fun!
ZCanadian is online now   Reply With Quote