View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I've got R2C intakes, FI exhaust, Ecutek tune, Z1 CSCEK, RJM CMC and clutch pedal, short shifter, and a variety of cosmetic mods on the interior, exterior, and even under the hood. It is extremely easy for them to recognize that my vehicle is modded.

My warranty claims included the roof headliner, steering rack, and nearly the entire airbag system. Obviously none of those are going to be affected by any of my mods. And Nissan has no right to refuse service or warranty coverage on parts unrelated to the modifications. Of course, any dealer has the right to refuse service or warranty on non-OEM parts. I've even had a local shop that didn't want to mess with my aftermarket CSC setup because it wasn't OEM. As you pointed out, some are more willing to work with the customer than others.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote