View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 10:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely test drive a bunch - even if they are really on the outskirts of what you have in mind. You only get to car shop every so often, so make the most of the process. You may find the perfect car is one that you hadn't even originally considered.

As for the Vette paint, check them out carefully. Yes, they should have fixed it in 3 years, but they had 50 or so to get it right already! ;-)

I edited my earlier post - you might not have seen, but I added some other thoughts.

Keep in mind, the outside appearance is the smallest part of the equation. You are inside the car more than out. And performance has to factor in. Mostly, the car has to do what you want it to (a practical daily, or comfy on long trips, perhaps carry some groceries, or be good at the track, or cheap to operate, whatever). Just try them all and go for the one that puts the biggest smile on your face!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote