View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 05:07 AM   #135 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
So as I said, this is full session with the car, couldn't get better time but I was getting used to the car, and I think one of them I would break into 2:25 if I was in the right gear at each turn.

( Click to show/hide )

Also, this is from an autocross event

( Click to show/hide )

So, I changed the setup a little, I returned the rear sway bar (whiteline) and the car now oversteer if I am not careful, but the LSD is doing a great great great job at locking the rear wheels and for better predictability and control of the car, it is one of the overlooked upgrades that adds a lot to the enjoyment of driving the car, even my friend who drove the car is looking for a 370 now he is a toyota 86 cup driver and had a Porsche GT3 before, but he enjoyed it a lot. I have some plans and I hope I have time to do it next track day
Very nice, man. Glad you are enjoying the car again!
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote