View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglyTurtle View Post
I recently installed a dual oil cooler system but since I got the units second hand I didn’t have the option to add the Z1 protective sleeving. Do you guys have any recommendations on something to wrap the lines with? I’m hesitant to leave them exposed since there is quite a bit of line with having 2 coolers and the lines running right over the wiper fluid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t leave your oil cooler lines exposed they can and will get damaged overtime. If you gave Z1 Motorsports your business and you purchased their oil cooler kit I would call them and ask them where you can purchase protective sleeving for your oil lines as there is no option to purchase it from them. You can also check the vendors on this site and ask them.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote