View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
Happy New Year MAZOC! A quick post to let folks know Deb and I are on tap to have the MAZOC Cabin 660 "Open for Business" as usual for ZDayZ 2018, we plan to be in Fontana Village the entire week starting Sunday afternoon/early evening (13 May) thru the end of ZDayZ on Sunday, 20 May.

Early registration results suggests this year may be a "thinner MAZOC crowd" than past years, and that's cool, but if you are planning to attend please shoot us a note with your planned attendance dates so we can properly plan for meals/food, drinks, etc.

All for now, hope everyone is having a great start to the new year, hope to you some of you at ZDayZ 2018!

OBTW, for you anglers, I am planning to tow the boat down again this year, so there will be a couple of days on the water looking for BASS! If you are interested in going out let me know and don't forget to pick up a North Carolina Fishing license - I'll have plenty of tackle with me if you don't have any.
I'm a weak maybe, at best. Had some work transitions and I'm planning a trip to Iran (whenever my paperwork gets through) so getting time off might be a stretch. If I can make it, I'm happy to take a dinner night, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Scott, I'll be there with Julie (my GF, you remember her) with her 2 kids (9,7) and possibly her mother (unconfirmed, as of yet), ohh AND mr. madwi (scott) from Grand Rapids, MI will be in tow, its his first ZDAYZ event, and it took a ton of begging, and finding him lodging for him to come.

We anticipate arriving thursday evening.
That's awesome, Dee! Julie seemed like a really lovely person, and it's wonderful that you are including the kids.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote