Thread: Formula-1 2018
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:34 PM   #94 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

OK, the first race is in the books. First off the commentators, they had NO chemistry to speak of. 2. Too many times during the race when the yellow flag was out you did not know what lap they were on. 3. During commercials when you had split screen and you had a incident after the commercial was over they would not replay what had happened. 4. Please tell me that Nico Rosberg and the other commentator will NOT be on the pit lane trying to talk during the prerace. I just hope that the network gets things worked out. But for this being the first race of the season, I really do miss the other commentators.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote