View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #4048 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
A Z06 Corvette. Yeah, I could have gotten one of those for $114,000. A special one like the ZR1 was going to be $145,000. So, I'll just stick with my current special Nismo and install twin turbos with a built motor. I couldn't even get my hands on a ZR1, so it was off the list quick. GTR, forget it. Wrong crowd and totally wrong following. Whatever, I'll just do my own thing like I have always done. If folks like it, great. If not, no big tado to me. Would I own a Cowmaro. Heck no, they are on every street corner like the Rustangs now.
A lot of good points tonight.
ZR1 no(not priced against 370Z but world beater for price) but used Z06 at good prices.Nissan has GTR at high price.
The point I was trying to make that these USA cars are well priced for performance if that is all you are looking at.Can compete against anything in world.
Notice I did not mention Mustangs.
Nissan needs to decide where they want to go with Z.
Again I like the look of the 370Z.I support the 370Z not a hater.
I have owned multiple sports cars and I'm trying to look at this objectively.
The 370Z is not a common car.(common car insert Mustang)I have 31k into my motor and tranny.Would be nice to have factory car that I did not have to modify so heavely.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote