View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 PM   #4044 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Old Z is Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
I used to rebuild my bike every winter.First ride in spring the thing had so much horespower that it would scare you to death.By late fall I was thinking of ways to get a little more Horespower.The same thing with cars.If my Z is not a handful to drive I'm not interested.First thing I did with the Z was put twin turbos on it.
One more comment about the new Z.I will have to see what it looks like before I judge.The reason I bought a 370Z was the style.I feel the body is a classic and will be sought after years from now.You can add suspension,brakes and Horespower.Have the Classic 370Z look and still be competitive with more modern cars.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote