View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 03:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
Bens98gagt
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z
Bens98gagt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
When you say existing mounting from Stillen, are you saying the same bracket that came with the Stillen SC kits with the V3 head units will work for the V7 YSi unit, V7 YSi-B unit or none of the above and that you just meant only the stillen manifold?

I heard you need to make a whole new mounting bracket for the V7 head unit for our vehicles but I could be wrong!

Reinforcement to the bracket if needed which means the existing bracket that came with the stillen kit for the V3 head units, just adding some reinforcement to that object correct?

Sorry haha just trying to make sure I understand
Thanks for the reply!
It’s all good...

Yes the same bracket that came with the Stillen Kit yes Vortech said it would fit the V7 head unit and we did some measurements based upon some drawings they shared with us and it looks like it will. The V7 and V7 YSIB are the same size so it will work.

From my understanding the 350Z needed to make a whole new bracket because of clearance issues but the 370Zs have more clearance in that area. I will share my final results with everyone when I am done and the great thing about it is that Nick from Soho will have a solution for us if something has to be done custom to make it fit.

Yes if need be we will reinforce the existing bracket from Stillen if we need the added support but I dont think we will need to based upon what we were told from Vortech.
Bens98gagt is offline   Reply With Quote