View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #44 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens98gagt View Post
Yeah it looks like the existing mounting from Stillen will work for the V7 unit. Soho will just watch it closely when they are tunning it to make sure the bracket is solid and doesn’t flex under heavy load. So that is why I said that they might add some reinforcement to the bracket if needed. Not yet for sure if it is necessary at this point. Will follow up with an update soon when we start tunning.
When you say existing mounting from Stillen, are you saying the same bracket that came with the Stillen SC kits with the V3 head units will work for the V7 YSi unit, V7 YSi-B unit or none of the above and that you just meant only the stillen manifold?

I heard you need to make a whole new mounting bracket for the V7 head unit for our vehicles but I could be wrong!

Reinforcement to the bracket if needed which means the existing bracket that came with the stillen kit for the V3 head units, just adding some reinforcement to that object correct?

Sorry haha just trying to make sure I understand
Thanks for the reply!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote