View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 02:50 PM   #42 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens98gagt View Post
Yeah the crank set me back about 3k and I am upgrading the radiator and clutch to the OS Giken clutch. My car is a manual so no transmission rebuild for now. I actually had a long discussion with vortech about the V7 and it will mount the same way the V3 SCI will but the shell is just a little larger but we measured and everything looks like it will clear pretty easily. But Soho has a full fab shop so if we need to modify a bit we could but from what we are seeing we may just add some bracing to the existing mount to prevent flexing at high RPMs and call it good but we don’t really think it needs that.
Sweet.
So If I ever upgrade to a V7-YSi billet head unit, I know it would fit our vehicles, along with the Stillen Upper Manifold.
I can talk to SOHO about fabricating the parts to have it fit my vehicle is what you're saying? Or did I misunderstand somewhere?

Also, Update on my Stage IV engine from Kyle @IPP:
- I talked to him and he said they would have a pretty accurate timeline on when the engine will be finished / shipped out to me by sometime in the middle of April. I'm super stoked for it and definitely cannot wait until middle of April. Just wanted to let you guys know how the Engine is going

Thanks! (:
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote