View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
Are you sure the tires were put on the same wheels that they were on the 350? e.g. front left tire from 350 went on front left wheel on the 370?
I have no clue. It's a 50/50 chance

And yea... I have to have my hands on the steering wheel at all times on any pavement that isn't blacktop. Seems the blacktop is more smooth and less grooves. Not saying I drive with no hands, haha, but it would be nice to not have to worry about the car taking off into a ditch if I happened to do so. The stock wheels are touchy too but but the 20" are crazy. I'm still getting them put back on in a month or two but I'd love to tone down the traction abit.
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote