View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 04:01 AM   #41 (permalink)
Bens98gagt
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z
Bens98gagt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Wait so you are saying that the Stillen manifold can still work with other head units than the V3-SCi trim in that a V7 YSi-Billet head unit works with the stillen manifold?? I could not find for the life of me any kits out for the V7-YSi-B or even the V7-YSi, or any information on the proper piping needed. Are you upgrading your transmission as well I assume or is it already upgraded? Or...does it not need upgrading?
Yeah the crank set me back about 3k and I am upgrading the radiator and clutch to the OS Giken clutch. My car is a manual so no transmission rebuild for now. I actually had a long discussion with vortech about the V7 and it will mount the same way the V3 SCI will but the shell is just a little larger but we measured and everything looks like it will clear pretty easily. But Soho has a full fab shop so if we need to modify a bit we could but from what we are seeing we may just add some bracing to the existing mount to prevent flexing at high RPMs and call it good but we don’t really think it needs that.

Last edited by Bens98gagt; 03-22-2018 at 04:18 AM.
Bens98gagt is offline   Reply With Quote