View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:26 AM   #7029 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I see on breakng news, they just got the “Bomber”. I hope that ends that problem...

Hopefully someone buys the team of 500 that were working on that a beer or two...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
They're not releasing much right now. Don't know if he killed himself, or was shot to death by the police.

I wish that they could take these idiots alive. So that they can find out what makes them tick. I would water board the chit out of them.

Hopefully, Pint can rest a little easier now.
They say he detonated a bomb in his car while they were closing in. I just hope he was working alone and that he's not a decoy. Supposedly he lived about 7 minutes away from where I work. They have the area closed off.