View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:43 PM   #1016 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpower86 View Post
I misspoke about Dixie -- Charlotte will be his first National event.

Brenden- will you be doing an LSD early on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Just my two cents but I can't see a STU 370z being worth a damn without a proper clutch type LSD.
I personally don't know. The stock one hasn't let me down, but I don't know how that will be as I do more events and the car gets modified. I don't have much experience driving cars with a true type lsd so getting that seat time will def be a priority in terms of developing my own car.

In regards to the vlsd, what driving characteristics should one look for when determining that the limits of the dif have been exceeded?

Oh, and I hope he does well. I'd like to reach out to him after to get his impressions and learn more about his build.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote