View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 07:18 PM   #226 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithmo View Post
Ok, I'm having a bit of a wtf moment...

I decided to go with RE-11s in 285/35R19 for the front, and 325/30R19 for the rear, from Costco... but there's a bit of an issue: Costco tells me that Bridgestone discontinued the RE-11s!!!

Ok, I'll go with my plan "B" option: I'd go with the RE-71Rs instead... except they apparently don't come in a 325 size!!!

The only other tire Costco sells in that size is the RE-050, but I think that tire sucks balls... it doesn't even come close to the RE-11, or the slightly better RE-71R...

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO?!?!?
The only choice you have is Michelin PS4's. That is what I am going to go with next set unless Bridgestone releases a replacement for the RE11's. Only old stock is left. They may all be gone now. I am not happy they discontinued this tire. It had great grip with good longevity.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote