View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #6976 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LMAO, you need to leave now! I would say head for high ground but there are going to be mudslides that run like rivers. I have an open room at my house if you need a place to stay. Hell come with me, I have a track event this weekend in Phoenix. It's supposed to be sunny and 80*.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Haha appreciate the offer but me and Arizona dont do very well. Every time ive gone there for family i get sick because of the heat.. and Id want to drive lol.

People are getting evacuated, thankfully i live a bit away from where i work, which is north so it shouldn't affect me toooo badly. Although most of Santa Barbara / Ventura is under evacuation / warning of landslides and bad flooding.