View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 08:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
James10694
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
James10694 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z944 View Post
Paladin seems to get mixed feedback based on the links above. I have an aftermarket warranty, so it somewhat limits me as far as shops I can go to.

I took it to Asian Imports on Charleston. They work with my warranty company. I got a 5 year 100k mile agreement, and they insist on oem. I have a feeling this wont be the first time they have to replace my sub frame.

The big thing seems to be the alignment. I trust the shop to R&R some parts, but getting the alignment, and geometry right...they aren't even equipped to do. Know a good alignment shop?
I had the stock nismo suspension for a couple of years and then I switched over to swift springs. I haven't had any uneven tire wear.

I have been getting my alignment done at firestone by a guy named alex. He's really good at what he does and has a knack for lowered car alignments. He now works over at samurai motors on spring mountain. They have a pretty good reputation but I wouldn't bother with a performance shop for stock alignments. I still use firestone because of the lifetime alignments. If you're stock then they should have ZERO problem getting it done correctly.

Now what do you mean they aren't equipped to do an alignment?