View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
370zBLAST
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z 6spd
370zBLAST is on a distinguished road

welp, fairly old thread thought id revive it

Since my birthday is in a few months, i decided to pull the trigger and buy a tune for my z!. I wanted it early in advance, so for my birthday, which is may 8th i wanted to have my car tuned and ready to go. so after months and months of research, ive been back and forth with uprev or ecutec. my heart was set on uprev just because it was what i was looking for. But, everyone kept saying ecutek is just that much better, and it was only 100 bucks more and i heard, this from different threads...etc,etc, and also too contact seby on specialty-z. So, i contacted specialty-z a week ago and spoke with seby, asking if i should get e-tuned or off the shelve tune, asking which would better suit me. im not really looking 2step, or flat foot shift or any other feature that would only better suit boosted z. even tho flat foot shift would benefit 1 to 2nd gear. But i dont need it. i just wanted my car with just a noticable tune. with that being said, seby said off the shelve tune is what im looking for. so, i pulled the trigger and bought it! i received days later, downloaded the software, sent seby a screen shot, i think within that night or early morning i received my base tune, and within that day i programmed my z, I must say seby is the man!!! i took the car to work this morning a did some data logging and mind you this is the first time i drove it with a tune and its night and day difference. even tho it was just crusing around town heading to work, the car felt beast mode!!!! AND I HAVENT EVEN WOT YET! LOL. super impressed seby you are the mannnnn! he is awesome to deal with, response super fast and i am super pump. just thought id share my experience. im still data logging and sending them to seby, just to make sure my z is running healthy. if anyone has any questions or help with ecutek program i can try to help. just PM or post here

Thanks Joey

special thanks to Seby at specialty-z!

Last edited by 370zBLAST; 03-20-2018 at 08:35 AM.
370zBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote