View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
marrawi
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z A/T
marrawi is a jewel in the roughmarrawi is a jewel in the roughmarrawi is a jewel in the roughmarrawi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
I was able to install the sensors under the seat between the seat springs and pad and it works when I try it out (I weigh 170lbs). However it is still not working at the suggested 80lb mark as it was intended. Probably due to the fact it is intended to sit directly under your bottom with only a layer of cloth between. They way I have it currently there is several inches of foam in between your bottom and the sensor. I do not want to run the risk of tearing/ruining the Braum seats therefore this was the best I could do without removing the leatherette, placing the sensor, and then re-attaching the leatherette.

Therefore I have purchased the workaround at the link below which will have the airbag on at all times.

Nissan 350z 370z Passenger Seat Occupancy Sensor OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION SENSOR EMULATOR
Smart man. I bought the airbag360 too. I didn't want to tear both seats for something that won't work well.
marrawi is offline   Reply With Quote