View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:44 PM   #69 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

And the last bit from the other forum...

Coming home tonight from my father's place, I was listening to Carmen Rizzo - The Lost Art of the Idle Moment via Tidal. I can't remember what song it was, but damn it was making these Bazooka tubes dig deep, hit hard, and display some great dynamics and transients.

I have to admit, I honestly wasn't prepared to hear this quality of bass come from these things. I was expecting decent sound at best, but nothing like this. The more I listen to these tubes and the more they break in, the better they're getting and the more impressive they're getting.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hyping Bazooka tubes up or claiming they're the best thing since sliced bread, but I have had some top quality subs in the past, and I can tell you right now that in this system and in this car, these dual 8's are besting the single 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX 12, or single Stereo Integrity Mag 12 v4, or a single JL 12W6, and those were damn good sounding subs.