View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: 16 AMG GTS, 12 QX56
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrawi View Post
Nicely done, johnnydrama! Your car looks awesome!

I was about to pull the trigger on the same pair and I came across your post. Where did you buy them from? The only one I could find in stock were on Ebay. Can you share a link?

Oh, and what did you do for the weight sensor for the passenger side?
Thank you I appreciate it!

Carid.com is a Braum distributor and I bought my seats and Planted brackets from them. They have a very large selection of Braum seats available and the price is the same or lower than anywhere else I have seen them listed.

I followed this DIY link on the forum and it satisfied the airbag lights and weight sensor on the passenger side. It should have everything you need to remedy these issues.

DIY: [How-To:] Racing Seat airbag light fix

I also snapped a couple additional photos in the daylight the other day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AAF2E22B-AFAA-4423-BEF0-C11628FF124C.jpg (288.4 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg 2EA052DC-BF5E-4513-A096-F496488B3902.jpg (280.1 KB, 143 views)
351WHP/271WTQ BUILD THREAD NISMO / ECUTEK / Z1 / JWT / MOTORDYNE / FAST INTENTIONS / STILLEN / TEIN / STOPTECH / HANKOOK / CARBON FIBER ELEMENT / B&M / SOUL FUNCTION / ZSPEED / ZSPEC / BOUNDARY ENGINEERING / ADD W1 / BRAUM / DEWLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgb1IOrvOQ
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote