View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogman View Post
I'm also deeply frustrated at my experiences with Nissan dealers so far. I’ve been trying to buy a new 370Z for the past 6 months, but haven’t been able to yet because of sleazy dealer games. I’ve been buying cars for almost 45 years (yes, I'm old...), of almost all brands, and have never run into such an untrustworthy and slimy bunch as the Nissan dealers I’ve talked with. Every one has pulled bait-and-switch pricing games on me. They advertise one price and then pull another, much higher one out of their butts when I try to close the deal. Or, they just don't want to deal with me at all on a 370Z, because they don't have one in stock and don't want to both ordering one. I’m a cash buyer, and can’t find an ethical Nissan dealer to give it to.
I experienced the same exact thing, if it weren't for the Z Nissan would be pretty dead to me after months of dealing with really shitty dealers. Ford and Mazda were among the best. I ended up buying mine from Carmax which went well.
CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote