View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
James10694
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
James10694 is on a distinguished road

The only shop that claims to work with Zs is paladin automotive. They mainly work with GTRs and 350s. I'm not too sure if they have a good reputation. I went to them for a test pipe install and had no issues. I go to morri at uehara motowerks. He can definitely handle any work you may need, however he specializes in MR2s. Hes worked on my boosted performance Z and another boosted Z on the forum. As of recent I brought my Z to 6651 customs for fuel upgrades and from what I can tell Daryll did a pretty solid job. You're gonna pay there too and again they don't specialize in Zs. Theres not one shop in Vegas that specializes in 370zs or VQ motors. I recommend bringing your car to a shop that specializes in suspension or performance cars. DO NOT bring it to Nissan in centennial or any basic auto shop. If you're talking about your differential bushings. I would bring it to Dan's driveline. They have been doing excellent rear end work for years. I brought my car there for a differential upgrade and bushing swap because mine were leaking. The new diff didn't come with a shim kit which is highly recommended. I have to give it to the guys at Dan's because they made their own shim kit and got it done in one day like they promised. PM me if you have any more questions

Last edited by James10694; 03-17-2018 at 01:19 PM.
James10694 is offline   Reply With Quote