View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute
Default LF possibly a FS/FT thread

Trading the Z in possibly this weekend and I don't really want to give them a set of hyper blue TE37SL's. Does anybody have a set of stock 19" rays with rubber they'd be willing to sell me. I would possibly be open to a trade plus cash for my volks but since time is a factor I'd probably just buy the wheels. Please PM me if you have a set to sell. The SL's are 19x9.5/10.5 +22/+12 and the rubber is 1 season old hankook RS3 in 275/35/19 and 305/30/19. I ran them on stock suspension for a few months and they do fit fine with zero rubbing. The wheels and tires are near perfect with no rashes or anything. If somebody was interested in a trade plus cash I would be open to $3500 plus your stock rays with rubber. I think that's a steal considering what that setup goes for new. Please let me know.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...202717_HDR.jpg
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote