View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 12:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmz79 View Post
At the moment I have the greddy single exit and I was looking for something louder and more aggressive, I was wonder if I the tomei is louder or would It be better to go for something like hfc or header, if so which one would you guys recommend. Also heard changing the y pipe makes it louder or does the greddy already come with one and if I get hfc will it throw out a code cause my o2 senors?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
I have had both of these exhausts and the Tomei Expreme ti exhaust is louder and more aggressive than the Greddy Revolution exhaust. The Tomei Expreme ti exhaust is excellent quality and is very loud if that is what you are looking for. The Greddy Revolution exhaust comes with a y pipe or at least the Greddy Revolution exhaust I purchased did. The Tomei Expreme ti exhaust will be loudest with a full length long tube header installed and catless. With a high flow catalytic converter installed it will be loud but,not as aggressive and loud as if you went with a full length long tube header and catless. I highly recommend the Tomei Expreme ti exhaust if you have the extra coin to put down on a exhaust set up change. With high flow catalytic converters installed your 370Z will not throw a cel but,with no catalytic converters your 370Z will throw a cel and can be removed with a tune after you install your new exhaust.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 03-16-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote