View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 05:31 PM   #4147 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
For some of you who don't know, Kevin is one patient person. He has been dealing with me for the past three years. Every time I would be just about ready, something bad would happen. Wife loosing her job, My original car getting totaled, and neck surgery. He has been a trouper. It has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. F.I. is lucky to have him, and I am truly grateful. Thank You Kevin.
No problem Derrick.

I know it's been a crazy roller coaster ride for you over the past 3 years, but there's finally light at the end of the tunnel.

We're glad to have you "on board" and can't wait to hear how your car performs with your endless list of mods.

Thanks for the business and support!

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote