View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 11:23 AM   #220 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

And final question regarding this setup...

So no spacers are required, if running the 285F and 325R, on Nismo wheels... if anything, maybe a 5mm spacer up front. Nothing for the rear.

For those on lowered suspension, do you have any rubbing issues whatsoever? Just making sure this is a smart setup for myself, as I plan on hitting the track and the last thing I want is to be worried about the tires constantly rubbing on something. My plan, at least for the time being, is simply going with Swift springs, and nothing else. Maybe coilovers in the future, but for now, just the springs.

Someone should update the original post.. OP made a bunch of assumptions when he decided to go this route... it would be cool to see a summary of the findings and answers to the assumptions originally made, without reading through 15 pages. It seems there isn't anything inherently overly negative about going this route, besides as I mentioned... slightly slower acceleration, less steering feel, and slightly slower braking... with the upside being longer tire life, good looks and better corner grip.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote