View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:25 PM   #367 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh... I hate to ask, but I'm not seeing a clear answer...

I have two sets of Nismo wheels (a 2014 set, and a 2016 set). The 2014 set currently has NO tires on it. The 2016 set has the garbage oem tires on it (s001?), but, they are now completely bald and in need of replacement. I want to stick to one size only, so if I switch between wheels, the car ends up feeling and driving the same. This isn't something I want to debate, as I'm dead set on running the same size on both wheels... but... what size do I go with?

Stock size is 265/40R19 (F) and 285/35R19 (R)... is it worth bumping up to 285/35R19 (F) & 305/30R19 (R)? What's the benefit to going to a wider size, besides a bit more grip? That wider grip also comes at the cost of more weight... worth it?

Did I see correctly that people are running 325s on the Nismo wheels? Isn't that too massive, from the stock 285s the car came on? I can understand the 305... but 325 seems crazy.

I'm on stock suspension. Likely will just go with some Swift springs, in due time. Don't plan on changing anything beyond that.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote