View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardrjarret View Post
thanks for the input ,seems that I have a lot of pushing all ready car doesn't seem to get lose in the rear and pushes the front instead of turning , im sure my foot is not helping as I have a heavy foot but am working on theat I have about 18 events under my belt and only want to do better thanks
Yea I’m still playing with the balance myself and thought I had it dialed, was great in the dry and felt completely neutral. Now after a wet track day I’m looking for a body shop to repaint my front and rear bumpers (oops). Luckily I was going slow on turn 3 at leguna just getting onto the track and the rear end spun so fast I couldn’t believe it and ended up bumping the tire wall. Now I’m rethinking my sway bar balance because if the wet is any sign to how fast it will let go at the limit in the dry then I need a little more warning then that.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote