View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardrjarret View Post
thanks for the input ,seems that I have a lot of pushing all ready car doesn't seem to get lose in the rear and pushes the front instead of turning , im sure my foot is not helping as I have a heavy foot but am working on theat I have about 18 events under my belt and only want to do better thanks
My guess is the car isn't as pushy as you think. When I first got started I had the same mindset. As time has progressed and I've learned to be a better driver, I've actually stiffened the front up more to account for getting back to the gas earlier and not losing the rear end.

Two big tips:

1. Get ahead on your inputs, steering and more importantly, braking.
2. Use the throttle to get the car to rotate better.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote