View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardrjarret View Post
thanks for the input definitely gonna go with the koni sports after doing a little research still I limbo on the sway bar ,really cant find a definitive answer I see a few saying the hotchkis is to stiff for autocross I know the nismo swaybar is 20%stiffer than on stock z so where do I go from there don't want to guess at buying parts really looking for someone with the same experience to guide me thank you
I hated my Hotchkiss front bar at first but now I like it. I still want to try out the Eibach front bar as it a bit softer and adjustable. Either would be a good place to start.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote