View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 05:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
@phunk - Yes, I'm running the Z1 anti-starvation kit, featuring the hydramat, and yes, it cured it completely...at least for me so far.

I have data showing the G's I pull and i thought maybe it would help a bit, but boy was I wrong! I have the mat on the drivers side, sucking up into the pump and flowing it directly into the basket of the main pump. POOF! Starvation gone. On mainly three tracks with it....Pocono North Course. NJMP Lightning and Thunderbolt.

I'm sure a higher level driver on a longer sweeping right, with 1/4 tank or less could get it to trigger, but I have to say, I was happy with the results. Couldn't get it to stutter until I actually ran out of fuel.
That is what I would expect to hear from it! The starvation is a result of not having a fuel pickup on the left side of the tank. By adding one, you should not have even the slightest amount of fuel starvation.