View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

@phunk - Yes, I'm running the Z1 anti-starvation kit, featuring the hydramat, and yes, it cured it completely...at least for me so far.

I have data showing the G's I pull and i thought maybe it would help a bit, but boy was I wrong! I have the mat on the drivers side, sucking up into the pump and flowing it directly into the basket of the main pump. POOF! Starvation gone. On mainly three tracks with it....Pocono North Course. NJMP Lightning and Thunderbolt.

I'm sure a higher level driver on a longer sweeping right, with 1/4 tank or less could get it to trigger, but I have to say, I was happy with the results. Couldn't get it to stutter until I actually ran out of fuel.

Last edited by DannyGT; 03-13-2018 at 03:36 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote