View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wrap to match OEM Pearl White

Anyone with the OEM pearl white (code QAB) have any success finding a wrap/combination of wraps that actually match?

I have a carbon hood coming (**** you varis wait times) and the plan is to wrap it to match the factory white if possible, leaving vents exposed CF. I got a shop that can paint it to match, obviously, but the option to remove the wrap appeals to me.

I have a pro shop (Imperial Works in Sacramento, best in the region) that's gonna experiment when the hood actually comes in. We did some super quick and dirty testing and found a decent option using a gloss white and another layer on top that simulated the pearl effect (forgot what that was called unfortunately).

Thought I'd ask around and see if there's a known match