View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #1341 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I like the Z because it's "raw", I have full control on the car and direct feel from the rack-n-pinion steering.

Thus too me it's a downgrade if I switch to those european which has exhaust note coming out from the speakers.
Think newer Z has this too now.

But yea to get the raw feel... not happening with current market lineups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z in the 6 View Post
Boys damn bmw driver rear ended me on the qew (I think he was on his phone, had plenty of time to brake) taking the car in on Wednesday to see what the insurance repair shop says.. Thought I would be mad but I'm more just bummed out.. Worked hard to keep her in perfect condition, almost want it to be a write off and start over, had such great anticipation for this summer with my Z. You buy nice things and try to keep them nice and Jack ***'s wreck it for you.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
Glad you are ok. Whats the damage like?
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote