View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:59 AM   #6231 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Update From Crash; 7 weeks ago today,lost my Z in a highway speed hit & rollover.
I’m very fortunate to be here.
Back and pelvis are healing up & recently graduated from using the walker to get around.
Not having any pain, just some soreness from muscles & things that haven’t moved around much lately.
Thanks to all of you who’ve had me in your thoughts & prayers!
Looking forward to getting back to full strength & then a replacement for my Z.
I know all of this won’t happen overnight & I have to continue to be patient with this whole process...You guys have a great day & peek at your insurance policies (auto & health) you never know when you’ll need short or long term disability & be sure your uninsured motorist amounts are not the bare minimum.
I am happy you are on the mend.